Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 December 2011

MY 10 INTENTIONS for 2012

MY 10 INTENTIONS for 2011

What are yours?

I will focus my mind on what I can do, not on what I cannot do.
I will take steps each day to make my dreams become reality.
I will walk the earth in truth, honesty and integrity (as a Rainbow Warrior).
I will actively develop my external masculine and internal feminine to keep strong and balanced.
I will focus on work and not on the outcome.
I will observe and not judge and I will respect people’s space.
I will take care of myself, my physical health and emotional wellbeing.
I will follow my beliefs and walk my path towards consciousness,happiness, balance, and spiritual awakening as well as helping others who want my support and guidance.
I will practice yoga and meditation at least three times a week.
I am open to change, to receive love and positive energies, and signs from the Universe.

1 comment: