Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 May 2010

After the iniciations of Saturday I can report things going bang in the night.

I have had a busy few days of spiritual activity.

Last night I woke at about 3.30 and thought that as a communicator I should start a talk / workshop 2012 - "what to expect"

A few minutes later I was dozing off and suddenly the door opened. I felt a cold shiver through my body and after shutting it asked who is there.

A few minutes later, lying on my back with hands on 2nd and 3rd chakras, I felt a cold chill come down my head, neck, torso and into my legs which vibrated, especially knees while the legs felt almost numb.

Again I asked who there, and was it snake, jaguar, humingbird, eagle. I heard no reply. (I had a shamanic attunement on Saturday)

Perhaps my guide or spirit was confirming validity of the communication workshop and a new source of income?

*************

Hi David, this is a great time of re-attunement of our vibrations and frequencies. We are no longer able to stay in that which has been so familiar to us.
I think that from the attunement you had on Saturday you were being reprogrammed and opened ready to receive the new frequencies. We think ok we are ready and we are working with the energy and then they open new doors for us.
It sounds to me that the power animals were part of that new frequency for you. You just need to tune into their energies to find out who is working with you now, maybe one or maybe more. You will have what you need right now.
Maybe during meditation tomorrow you will receive a little more information.
Look forward to seeing you. Bye for now.

Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment