Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 May 2010

Moving On to our New Spiritual Families

As we progress along the spiritual path, and raise vibration and consciousness, those firmly stuck in the third dimension do not understand. So my own mother wrote this to me:
Regarding your so called “spiritual path”……it is up to you what you believe in but I can assure that Dad would never have given you any support in your new spiritual thinking. He always said it was all an absolute load of rubbish…….he would have said that you have gone round the bend…….this mystic business is beyond me. He was very left brained, as indeed I was for years.
This is why many "lightworkers" move on from their nearest and dearest and find support in their new spiritual families, who are at the same vibration. Believe me I have much support from my new spiritual family, a wide group of lovely, caring people.
Thanks to all of you. We walk the path together in love, leaving fear behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment