Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 November 2010

WE HAVE A CHOICE



WE HAVE A CHOICE

We have a choice. Despite what we have been conditioned to believe.
We can do what we want and be what we want. It is important to believe this.

There is more to life than earning 1000 a month at a JOB – in an office.

There is a world to break out and to enjoy, a world of freedom.

The thought of that natural existence can cause an unsettled feeling, a move from the familiar comfort zone of hopelessness.

“Sometimes I forget that I sit here for money, since I can hardly see any of my salary”.

“Been there, done that - it is a true trap”.

I stepped out of the box, and feel good. Now is different. I am free, but don't have the income either, so I get by with as little expense as possible, but with a few treats.

I am grateful for every blessing I have. Nature is free and to be enjoyed. People are to be enjoyed.

I am thrifty to have enough for the path ahead, travel etc.

I am working towards abundance, but work is not the true path to abundance.
More true is asking the universe to provide and trusting it. Asking for the right reasons.

Total focus on work leaves the spirit unsatisfied, and closed off from it's true environment.

Better to give time and energy to help others and the universe will provide.

No more the ego, I don’t want to be millionaire etc.

Fortune does not matter,
Fame does not matter,
Just the freedom to do what I want, with whom I want, when I want,
With good intention.
There is no more.

Takes the first steps on the path to Freedom.
Visualise what you want.
Be clear what you want.
Have good intention in what you want.
Ask for what you want.
Take responsibility.
Let the energy flow.

Copyright David Millner
November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment