Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 30 October 2010


Do you make a difference to others?

Do you bring LIGHT, joy and hope to others?

Do you bring consciousness and awareness to others?

You probably do or you would not be reading my Blog.

I posted a really old video to the HOUSE OF LIGHT INTERNATIONAL SPIRITUAL and YOGA COMMUNITY. It inspired Richard in Honolulu, Hawaii to send me a comment:

"This video encapsulates exactly why I was drawn to follow your posts here on Facebook. I help people, and am loved, and yet know deep within myself that I can do so much more than what I accomplish."

I bet many of you feel just the same, almost inadequate for the tasks ahead. Remember though that many drops of water can make a hole in solid rock. Every drop we all make, makes a difference.

"Thanks Richard. I can do anything, but I can't do everything. You too. What you do makes a big difference. Attract others to you to achieve EVEN MORE by many individual efforts."

And thanks for inspiring me, first thing on a Sunday morning, to write this blog to share the message with others.

Don't forget to see the video for yourself, and share the link.



Aloha Richard, Aloha blog readers.

Aloha in the Hawaiian language means affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. Since the middle of the 19th century, it also has come to be used as an English greeting to say [goodbye] and hello. Currently, it is mostly used in the sense of hello; however, it is used as the above.

It is also the state nickname of Hawaii, the "Aloha State".

No comments:

Post a Comment