Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Personal meditation and explanation

I went to the meditation group in Mojacar last night and wrote this afterwards:

The meditation took me to a dark, safe place where I floated, then drifted across to the place in the woods by Rishikesh where the Baba lived in his tent house, and his followers sat waiting for words of wisdom. I drifted back and forth between the two.

Lin said that the dark safe place is “no thing” place, like zen. A good place to relax, and rest and think, and revisit.

Going to the Baba shows my quest for more wisdom in a relaxed way. Lin says I will go again to India and could become like the Baba, full of wisdom, but keeping much inside until it is needed. Perhaps even the loin cloth! My choice of course. She is sure that I was in India in a previous life and sees a Sai Baba look alike guide with me (more than once). Perhaps that is why I had to go to India this year to reconnect.

Lucy says:

Certainly, you will go more and more in search for that inner peace and
tranquility............................
It seems India has had a big impact on you, as it has on many people...
Am sending you much healing Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment