Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 August 2010

BALANCING PASSION & FIRE, with the RIGHT OUTCOME


BALANCING PASSION & FIRE, with the RIGHT OUTCOME

J says: “Thank you David, for your treasured friendship. I welcome the Spiritual and friendship journey with you....

Thank you for the link, I found it most helpful.....

I need to find a balance, between my passion n fire...I am sooo passionate about everything, so much so, that when I make a stand for the rights of others, I allow my fire to explode with out meaning too, and this of course is not good for any one......

''After reading your link I'm thinking yes I need to work on my ''Root n Throat Chakras....Would this be right do you think...? As I do not want to harm any one,

and I do have a passion for helping the underdog, but want to be able to do it in a loving way for the good of all.....''My Passion n Fire can be a Dangerous mix at times,

''I am not violent, but my words can carry much fire, and like a sword cut deep into others...not good I know. This is a part of me that I am trying to change, for myself n for the good of all.....xo”

Response

Yes work on the lower chakras. The element of fire is in the solar plexus chakra, the energy centre, and grounding earth is the root chakra, and communication (sound) the throat.


Think before you speak. Will you harm someone? Take a deep breath, and practice to accept that what you stand up for does not matter SO much, and that there is another way... to move forward in your truth.


Balance between the intention you have, and the harm you know you can do.

Just keep trying, and listen to what you say, and learn from the observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment