Therapies and the Spiritual Path

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 August 2010

TRUST IN THE OUTCOME

Manifest what you want. Take charge of your own life by focusing only on the positive things you want to achieve. With your growing awareness, you know that anything is possible, personally, and for the “New Earth” which so many aspire to, free from the third dimensional greed, hatred, disease, jealousy and poverty, to the joy, love, peace and abundance, the earth of fifth dimension qualities

You never know how close you are to achieving your personal dreams and goals, and often lose trust. In negativity, you then refocus on what you are trying to move from, the old third dimension poverty, when in fact personal abundance is so close.

If the pearl fisherman knows that it takes a hundred oysters to find three pearls, he will not give up at 97 if he has not found a pearl. Will you give up and lose trust in the positive outcome when you are so close. Will you regress to the old patterns, which will surely bring the old result?

Focus on what you want to achieve, and continue to visualise the outcome, make daily meditations asking for the abundance you need.

Everything is energy, vibration and consciousness. Invoke the Violet Flame. Visualise it around you, to protect you and to provide what you need. Ask for what you need for yourself, and for the new consciousness of the earth and it’s inhabitants. Ask for the poverty consciousness to become abundance consciousness for all who have awakened and for those yet to awake.

Create the higher vibration. Others are doing the same. Together in co-creation, the critical mass will be achieved and the new vibrations will create the world we want to live in. Never give up. The pearl could be in the next oyster.

What you don’t like, you have the option to change. You also have the ability and responsibility to change it. That is like a democracy. But in politics you give your energy to the politicians who don’t use it. You give responsibility to the doctor to be healed, but now is the time to take back the energy and responsibility and to make the changes yourself.

There is a Divine plan for the New Earth. Your contribution is important, as is the contribution of enough like-minded people to tip the balance to the new vibration. Respond to your heart’s call. Be the greatest force of good you can be. Make a positive difference each day.

With good intention:

“I am one with all life. I am divine unconditional love. I am abundance. I am grateful for all that I am and have. I have a healing touch. I am the outcome I visualise and move towards each day, for myself, and for the planet. I do what I choose. I have what I need. I am who I want to be. My reward is from helping others.”

Copyright
David Millner
24 August 2010 – full moon

No comments:

Post a Comment